Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mock recipes: Arby's sandwich

Michael LOVES Arby's so I thought I'd try to "mock" their sandwich. The absolute closest I have come is this:

I make a venison meatloaf (you can use lean beef). Slice it very thin and place it on a bun.

Ingredients for sauce:
Ketchup
Brown sugar
Apple-cider vinegar
ground cloves
garlic salt or powder
onion powder

Start with the ketchup and add about a teaspoon of brown sugar and vinegar. Then sprinkle the rest of the ingredients little by little and mix and add until you are satisfied with the taste.

Write it down if you "get" it perfect and put it in your recipe box!

You could also add slices of cheese if you like.

One of these days, I will get the exact measurements. But alas, they are never the same.... and I keep forgetting to write it as I make it!